Technical Specifications -
|1||Cutting tool||Plasma torch/Oxyfuel torch|
|3||Cutting thickness (Oxy fuel)||6 to 50 mm|
|4||Cutting thickness (Plasma)||1.0 mm To 25.00 mm|
|5||Drive motor||Stepper motor|
|6||Drive type||Single drive|
|7||CNC Controller||2 Axis|
|8||Cutting Width||1.5 metres|
|9||Cutting Length||3.0 metres|
|10||Cutting Speed (Plasma)||upto 3000 mm per min|
|11||Cutting Speed (Oxy fuel)||upto 600 mm per min|
|12||Safety Device||Mechanical devices.|
- Fangling make controller.
- Either oxyfuel or plasma assembled on gantry.
- Controller support up to 25 mm MS plasma cutting.
- Controller support up to 50 mm MS Oxyfuel cutting.
- Plasma cutting is versatile and compatible to cut the materials like Mild steel, Stainless steel, copper, aluminum etc.
- Cantilever gantry type.
- Use stepper motor for both axis.
- High cutting speed of plasma ( up to 3000 mm per min ) gives you fast cutting and maximum output per shift.
- Mechanical devices will ensure safety while working .
- Plasma Height sensor will adjust height automatically from cutting surface to avoid damages of nozzles.
- Directly imports CNC sample shapes. Some common shape are easily available in controller.
- Provided nesting software analyses the shapes to be produced at a particular time and it determines how to lay these parts in such a way as to produce the required quantities of parts in minimum sheet size, while minimizing the amount of raw material wasted. It will help to minimize raw material and machining cost.
- Plasma cutting is most affordable solution to cut various size and shape, highly productive, high accuracy or compare to oxyfuel less initial cost as compared to laser..
- Type of consumables are very less to keep in stock and its readily available in global market.
- For most of the material cutting by plasma required only industrial compressed air which is easily available.